CORPORATE GROWTH AND FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
Interliance Capital provides innovative corporate growth and financial solutions to emerging and mid-market companies. We provide a full spectrum of business strategy, debt and equity and project financing advisory, including acquisitions and foreign direct investment with post-integration support.
We have a unique combination of financial resources, strategic expertise and operational know-how to support company growth and maximize business opportunities.
More than 30 years
With more than 30 years of providing corporate growth strategy, financial solutions, and performance improvement to a range of industries and governments, and from startups to the Fortune 100, we bring a unique combination of skills and experience for emerging and mid-market companies to achieve growth objectives.
What sets us apart is our combined skills as successful corporate-level executives, experienced management consultants, and global strategists with a depth of experience in all size companies and multiple industries. That combined experience together with our consortium of investment partners, and global network of resources allows us to provide valuable advice along with the critical financing needed to support corporate growth.
To meet today’s competitive challenges, we provide a proactive approach to our client’s growth needs by:
- Providing expert guidance on building the company infrastructure for growth and stability to improve or accelerate company performance.
- Providing access to private debt or equity funds and alternative and project financing to secure attractive growth and acquisition financing.
- Delivering support services for mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investment, or joint ventures
- Assisting our clients in designing and implementing the financing strategy to bring forward the ideal investment partner, whether it be a lender, investor, or strategic partner.
- Integrating our broad global perspective and network in China/SEA, Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East for seamless access and expansion into new market.